The Autism Society of Maine (ASM) is offering an opportunity to fundraise in a fun way with while promoting Autism Awareness!
Get Involved - Fundraising
The Autism Society of Maine seeks to provide a better future for children and adults with Autism in the state of Maine. To reach our goal we rely on the support from people like you.
Although we receive a number of generous contributions, many people have wondered "What else can I do?" In response to this question the Autism Society of Maine has a statewide fundraising program.
If you would like to help us make brighter futures for our loved ones with Autism, we invite you to participate and play an important role in our mission.
Please see guidelines for planning a fundraising event for the Autism Society of Maine.
See ASM's Calendar of Events page for an event you can join or get ideas for what you can do to help the
Autism Society of Maine.
Autism Society of Maine Sponsored Fundraisers
- Ride for Autism: Join or form a team and "Ride for Autism" in Kennebunkport.
- Walk for Autism: Join or form a team at one of the four "Walk for Autism" locations.
Fundraisers Hosted by Members and Friends of the Autism Society of Maine
Car Show, Motorcycle Ride, Softball Tournament, Golf Tournament, Scrapbooking Party
Yard Sale, Craft Show, Lemonade stand, Dance, Fishing/Ice Fishing Derby, Mud Run,
and Bottle Drive.
Product Parties like these have been hosted with a percentage of the profits made donated to ASM: Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Avon, Lia Sophia, AVA, and Build A Bear.
Celebration Party Favors: Exchange celebration party favors for a donation to ASM. Let your guests know with a card at each place setting.
If you are interested in hosting an event that will be collecting monetary donations or items of value from the community, please contact the Autism Society of Maine to let us know and what
we can do to support you 1-800-273-5200.
- United Way: Choose the Autism Society of Maine as your charity of choice at the designated space on the form.
More information donating through the United Way.
- Corporate Sponsorship: Your Employer can become a Corporate Sponsor for a fundraising event. There are forms available online for the Walk for Autism and Ride for Autism or call for other sponsorship opportunities.
- Employer Matching Gift: Many employers encourage their employees to volunteer for a charity and will match the donation that you raise.
- Dress Down Day for Charity: Employees can dress down (i.e. jeans, t-shirts) for one day at work and in turn make a donation to benefit the Autism Society of Maine.
Become a Member of the Autism Society of Maine
Support the Autism Society of Maine by becoming a member. You can join by filling out our Online Membership Application or print out and main it in. If you have any questions regarding the Autism Society or the membership process,
please feel free to call us at 1-800-273-5200.
Annual Donation Drive: Members are notified by mail and email when there is a donation drive to benefit the Autism Society of Maine.
Make a Donation
- Memorial Donation: Remember that someone special with a donation in their name. Click here to go to the Donation page
- Planned Giving: List the Autism Society of Maine as beneficiary in your will for a fixed amount of money or a percentage of your estate.
- Holiday Donation or General Donation: Make a holiday donation on behalf of a loved one. Click here to go to the Donation page
All donations in someone else’s name will receive a card of acknowledgement that a donation was given to the Autism Society of Maine on their behalf or will be sent to their next of kin for memorial donations. Please be sure
to include the name and address of person the donation is in honor of.
The Autism Society of Maine can earn a donation every time you search the Internet! GoodSearch.com is a Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its
users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and help the Autism Society of Maine. Just go to GoodSearch and select
the "Autism Society of Maine" as your charity.
Make it even easier and download the GoodSearch – Autism Society of Maine toolbar and the Autism Society of Maine will earn money every time you shop and search online - even if
you forget to go to GoodShop or GoodSearch first!
Here you will also find Goodshop: Shop at more than 2,800 participating stores (from Amazon to Zazzle) and a percentage of what you spend will be donated to the Autism Society of
Maine at no cost to you. Goodshop lists more than 100,000 coupons and deals so you could save money while doing good!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets you enjoy the same wide selection of products, low
prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on
AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile
Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organization you have selected.
Help support the Autism Society of Maine by shopping online at smile.amazon.com and choosing us as your charity.