You are invited to a join ASM's Executive Director, Cathy Dionne and Special Guest Andrew Komorow in a FREE webinar to learn more about "Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) accounts" that allow people with disabilities to set aside up to $15,000 a year or more in tax-free savings accounts without affecting their eligibility for government benefits. Many people are unsure about how to apply for ABLE accounts or how they can be used. Let's talk about this!
Topics covered will include:
• An overview on ABLE accounts and how they can help maintain valuable benefits.
• Information related to COVID-19 and CARES Act, other benefits, as they relate to ABLE accounts.
• Information on the plans that are available in and pros and cons.
• Differences between an ABLE account and a Special Needs Trust
• Questions as time allows.
Andrew Komarow, Guest Speaker
From his personal experience as an individual with ASD, Andrew was inspired to created Planning Across the Spectrum to specifically work with individuals, families, and care teams of those with special needs. Andrew is CFP®, Behavioral Financial Advisor (BFA™), and Chartered Special Needs Consultant (ChSNC®) among his other designations.