Be a Part of Our Family - Support Our Mission - Access Information & Resources
What We Do
The Autism Society of Maine (ASM) provides value to our members and communty through many ways:
- Educate and raise awareness on autism through our Autism Information Specialist Program, events and media platforms
- Advocate for families and individuals by being a stakeholder at formative meetings and voice for our autism community at the legislative level
- Serve as a resource over life transitions with supportive guidance and trusted resources
- Connect individual and families to events that we host throughout the year such as the Autism Fall Conference, summer camp, family retreat and support groups
Benefits to Membership
Whether you are a parent or professional, there are many reasons to become a member and support our programs that enhance the lives of individuals with autism and their families:
- All affiliate benefits including our lending library, scholarship program for families/professionals, Autism Information Specialist Program
- The quarterly newsletter Maine Autism Connections
- First consideration for the Family Retreat and our 2 Summer Camps
- Voting privileges at the Annual Awards Banquet, voting in the Board of Directors
Everyone who renews their membership will recieve a coupon for 20% discount on any purchase from the ASM Store!
If you become a NEW member, ASM will send you a FREE coffee mug embellished with a Temple Grandin Quote!