Winthrop, Maine 1-800-273-5200

Parents Needed for Study

Are you the parent of a young adult with a disability who has recently exited high school?  Are you willing to share the story of your son/daughter’s transition from high school to help increase understanding of what the transition process from school to adult life is like for young people in rural Maine? 

My name is Libby Stone-Sterling and I am a doctoral student at the University of Massachusetts – Boston. I am currently conducting interviews with parents and other stakeholders across Maine. If you would like to participate or have questions, please call me confidentially at 807-9063 or email me at  I look forward to hearing from you!